28.4.11

qui faisait des bulles
















blllblblllb,
baâaâb,
llllloelleoelelllleellelloelllel,
Je cherche à écrire un bruit de poisson.
C'est ridicule.
pelplepelpleplepelpleple,
blobiblboiblboiblibi.


blllblblllb, 
baâaâb, 
llllloelleoelelllleellelloelllel, 
I am trying to write the sound of a fish. 
This is ridiculous. 
pelplepelpleplepelpleple, 
blobiblboiblboiblibi.

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

BLIBLI BLOBB... ca veut dire pas ridicule du tout en poisson parisien ;)
Tres sympa ces petites demi lune rose... qui doivent etre des bulles de poisson vert si j'ai tout suivi.;)
Biz

gracia a dit…

That's one hard sound to capture... my fish Henrietta is quite the talker... sounds kind of like her.

The Muse of The Day a dit…

Before I comment in todays post, I had a question on this post. Do you think the fish can hear themselves? If they could, I wonder what their bedtime stories sound like. Carolina

Enregistrer un commentaire