29.4.11

tartine de couleur
















Je n'arrive plus à dessiner sur du papier blanc,
j'ai attrapé le virus de la teinture avec mes napperons.
Maintenant tous mes carnets y passent.

I can no longer draw on white paper, 
I caught the virus from dying with my doilies. 
Now all my sketchbooks will be soon dyed.

6 commentaires:

marion a dit…

quelle joyeuse idée!!

Papillon a dit…

Cela leur va si bien....

The Muse of The Day a dit…

The doilies, then, were a good lesson. A filled page is always best (and a little less intimidating to create on). A few days back you had a post on the Breton skies - the one with the wonderful fat raindrops coming from the clouds. I wonder how that painting or collage would look like if the background was drips, or rather long dribbles, of paint coming down the page as they do on your window on a rainy day. Carolina

McdsM a dit…

' Colore la foule, colore mes veines
Chaque jour il me révèle
En chair de poule, en bleu de ciel
Et la foule sort de mes veines
Oui comme le temps est un ami
Il colore mon pays'
Les innocents

BUMCAT a dit…

j'aime bien ces p'tits papiers colorés

emma a dit…

C'est malin... ;-)

Enregistrer un commentaire