28.1.11

au vert
















Deux pulls dans un sac avec l'indispensable brosse à dents,
trois carnets pour dessiner,
mes pinceaux à aquarelle,
des crayons à papier,
des feutres fins noirs,
ma plume et l'encre qui va avec,
mon lumix,
et hop, un week end éclair dans mon coin de finistère.


Two sweaters in a bag with the necessary toothbrush,
three paperbooks to draw, 
my watercolor brushes, 
pencils, 
fine black markers, 
my pen and ink that goes with it, 
my lumix, 
and presto, a whistle stop weekend in my corner of Finistere.

9 commentaires:

Margie Oomen a dit…

i just purchases a small pot of muscari yesterday when i was out buying groceries:)

Madame Alfred a dit…

tentatrice

Lovely World a dit…

I hope you have a lovely visit. Thank you for the cheery flowers. I sorely miss having blooming things in the yard. We have so much snow!

l i s e a dit…

bon week end

Emma a dit…

Bon week end! On s'est émerveillées devant des muscaris blancs, hier, à Marseille!

Anonyme a dit…

Bon week end!

Emily Warren a dit…

Hello!
Thank you for looking on my blog - yours is very beautiful! I do sell my papier mache animals in the uk but not in France yet! Although i do take commissions. If you know anywhere ( gallery or shop) that may be interested in having them then that would be good.
Many thanks
Emily

Guillaume a dit…

Thanks Helene to make the world come to us (Emily, Margie, Lonely ...)

Morgane Le Gall a dit…

Cher arbre, pendant que tu regardais la mer, je me promenais dans Paris auprès de mon destin. Je regarde ce pot dépoté, j'adore ce conglomérat de racines, serrées et denses. Je n'oublie pas d'où je viens, mes racines, notre bout de finistère.

Enregistrer un commentaire