21.3.11

a gagné
















Carolina, j'attends ton adresse.
Merci pour toutes vos histoires de fleurs, elles m'ont beaucoup émue.


Carolina, I am waiting for your address.
Thank you for all your stories about flowers, they moved me so much.

6 commentaires:

Jasmine a dit…

Magnifique, ces feuilles !!

Guillaume a dit…

Carolina is not the muse of my day ;-). Lucky her and her nice blog. Next time, who knows ...

Zelda a dit…

Bravo à Carolina et moi aussi j’ai beaucoup aimé lire les histoires des uns et des autres, c’était beau !

The Muse of The Day a dit…

I am so happy - a piece of Helene here with me - can you imagine? Perhaps Lady Spring will get the hint and know it is time for her show to begin on the mountain, not just in the valley. Carolina

AlexLaMarguerite a dit…

Oh oui c'était beau toutes ces histoires de fleurs… bravo à Carolina !

Emma a dit…

The muse of the day, c'est un joli nom pour gagner à un tirage au sort!

Enregistrer un commentaire