15.4.11

french cousin
















À l'autre bout du monde,
il y a Melissa,
je rends visite à Melissa tous les jours,
j'adore l'entendre dire qu'elle va pique niquer sur la plage alors qu'on sort les écharpes du côté ci de la planète.
Ce matin, j'ai vu son "patchwork bird",
je voulais qu'il ait un cousin français.


At the other side of the world 
there is Melissa, 
I visit her every day, 
I love to hear that she'll picnic on the beach when I take my scarf this side of the planet. 
This morning, I saw her "patchwork bird" 
I wanted him to have a french cousin.

4 commentaires:

melissa a dit…

bonjour, french cousin! you are beautiful.
x

Anne a dit…

Magnifique ce piou-piou! J'en veux un comme ça dans mon jardin!

Agnèslamexicaine a dit…

j'adore cette poésie et les couleurs de ta palette...

The Muse of The Day a dit…

I had seen Melissa's patchwork bird, how thoughtful for you to provide a family for it in far away France. If I could draw better I would draw them both on a beach in France on holiday enjoying a picnic together. I wonder if they would teach other the native songs they sing. If I close my eyes I can imagine it. Can you? When the notes get higher the colors in their water color bodies get stronger. It is so sad that my skills can not yet paint my thoughts. Carolina

Enregistrer un commentaire